Re: Octave 4.0 on Mac 10.10

From: Sebastian Schöps
Subject: Re: Octave 4.0 on Mac 10.10
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 01:49:02 -0800 (PST)

bpabbott wrote
> ./configure                                               \
>    CC=/opt/local/bin/clang-mp-3.4                         \

i.e. you are using Macport's clang instead of gcc... could you try to use
Macport's gcc instead? I used to compile Octave with gcc but since I
switched to homebrew I am with clang.

As I have written in my former post most errors seem to be induced by
LLVM/clang:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?41178 (all versions?)
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?41061 (v3.5)
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?43298 (v3.5)