Re: New Member

From: Alisha Jain
Subject: Re: New Member
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 23:10:56 +0530

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 3:53 PM, siko1056 <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Alisha Jain,
>
> Please tell us about your programming skills and experience with
> Octave/Matlab.

I know GNU Bison and Flex. I am also quite interested in C++
programming language and done various academic projects in it.

>If you have some topic you are interested in, tell us about
> that as well.

Yes, I find "Improve logm, sqrtm, funm" of my interest. I would
welcome any suggestions to how to get started with it.

>As a first step you can familiarize with Octave by building
> the source code, more information you can find in [1]. There's list of ideas
> for contribution projects at this link [2]. Finally if you want to work on
> some bugs, you find our bug tracker here [3].

Already done with building Octave.

--
Alisha Jain
blog - jainalisha14.wordpress.com