Re: turning "Octave:broadcast" warning off by default

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: turning "Octave:broadcast" warning off by default
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 17:52:39 +0000

On 21 February 2015 at 17:09, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Sat, 2015-02-21 at 16:51 +0000, Carnë Draug wrote:
>> Since the problem is that automatic broadcasting is not matlab
>> compatible,
>
> Could we rephrase this to "matlab-unsupported" or something like it?

That is the warning id. "Octave:matlab-incompatible". Are you proposing to
change that? That seems a bit too much. On the context of the warning,
these are matlab compatibility warnings in the sense that if you use them,
your code will not run in Matlab.

Carnë