Re: Updated translation files

From: Júlio Hoffimann
Subject: Re: Updated translation files
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 18:19:14 -0800

Hi Jordi,

It's not completely random text, so I think it's better.

I personally dislike translation in its entirety, but understand people can take advantage of it in countries where English is not well understood.

-Júlio

On Feb 16, 2015 2:17 PM, "Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso" <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sun, 2015-02-15 at 10:55 -0800, Júlio Hoffimann wrote:
> I updated the pt_BR translation very quickly, I don't have much time
> to look into it carefully, but it's better than nothing.

Are you sure it's better than nothing? Bad translations can be much
worse than no translation at all.

- Jordi G. H.