Adding configure options to MXE Octave build

From: Rik
Subject: Adding configure options to MXE Octave build
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 08:06:09 -0800

1/5/15

All,

What is the recommended way to add configure options to Octave's configure
script, not to MXE's configure script?

I'm trying to build a recent tip and the audio files are causing the build
to fail so I need to add --without-portaudio and --without-sndfile to the
Octave configure script.  I've hacked it up, for the time being, by
directly editing src/octave.mk and adding the options to there.  It seems
like there must be a more natural way to do this.

--Rik