Singular matrix warning IDs

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Singular matrix warning IDs
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 22:06:06 -0500

I checked in the following change so that warning IDs are used for all cases where Octave warns about singular matrices when inverting matrices or solving systems of equations.

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/a0c7001cf1a8

Note that in some cases the singular matrix warning is followed by another warning message about attempting to find a minimum norm solution. I'm not sure whether that warning should be controlled by a separate ID, the same ID as for the singular matrix warning, or simply removed.

I'm leaning toward just removing it.  Any objections?