Re: CI integration for Octave on OSX

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: CI integration for Octave on OSX
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 09:28:53 -0500

On Wed, 2014-12-03 at 08:46 -0500, Mike Miller wrote:
> Btw, there seems to be a "x86_64-darwin" target available in Hydra,
> I am honestly not sure what it consists of, but several of the GNU
> builds are using it, e.g.

I asked the GNU folks. This target would build Octave on Mac OS X
(it's not really Darwin, that OS doesn't exist anymore). I'm not sure
how useful it would be, because the resulting binary depends on the
entirety of the Nix system. I also don't know what compiler it's
building with, so if we see build failures, it might not be that
useful. It's probably some version of Xcode.

- Jordi G. H.