Re: Octsympy question

From: andres.prieto
Subject: Re: Octsympy question
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 02:51:49 -0800 (PST)

Hi Colin,

1. It should be great to be involved in the implementation of initial or
boundary conditions for ODEs or other issues related to octsympy. Your
quick-and-dirty fix for dsolve looks feasible.
2-3. Since octsympy is beta, we keep in mind to file any kind of issue
related with its use.
4. To involve students in the development at any level (as beta testers or
beginner developers) should be also great but I'm afraid that such offer
will have a very reduced audience.

   Andrés

Colin Macdonald wrote