re: Installing packages using Windows MXE Octave

From: John D
Subject: re: Installing packages using Windows MXE Octave
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 15:00:55 -0400

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 18:02:06 +0200
From: Jos? Luis Garc?a Pallero <address@hidden>
To: Octave Maintainers List <address@hidden>
Subject: Installing packages using Windows MXE Octave

Hello:

I've installed the MXE Windows compilation of Octave
(http://mxeoctave.osuv.de/), and I need to install some packages from octave
forge. There is no problem when the package has not external dependencies.
For packages with external dependencies, I've installed them via MinGW, but
I don't know how to tell 'pkg install' how the dependencies paths for the
headers and libraries are. Has anyone installed packages with external
dependencies in MXE Octave for windows?

Thanks

--

Which packages? I have been trying where I can to add any dependencies to
mxe to make it easier.