Joining Octave Development

From: Yves Matanga
Subject: Joining Octave Development
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 14:29:32 +0200

​Hi everyone,

I am Yves Matanga ,a graduate student who is currently doing his Master studies in Electronic Engineering (Specialization : Control & Image Processing).

I am very much in favor of the Octave project and would like to contribute in its development as I believe that It has a very helpful to support many development and research work especially when
it is hard to procure one self with commercial similar ones.

​Are they any specific procedure to get involved in this project?​

​ I am much more concern into :

- i​
​mproving the f​
​igure window features (figure copy .GUI,....)
- working torward the creation of Simulink or Scicos Like toolbox for GUI assisted design,
-....

My current expertise are in C/C++ /Java  (to name the relevant programming languages,..)

Thanks.​

--
Yves Matanga
+27722264804