About the generate_html package

From: Julien Bect
Subject: About the generate_html package
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 20:03:57 +0200

Hello all,

There are many incorrect links in the online OF documentation. Actually, all documentation pages for @class methods have an incorrect link at the bottom, because of a known bug in the generate_html package (see bug #41473). I have just provided a patch for it on savannah.

By the way, the current generate_html package is from october 2012 and several changes have been made to it recently (including the new "NEWS" and "Package Documentation" links, which can already be seen in the doc of the optim package). Perhaps now would be a good time for a 0.2 ? Please tell me if there's anything I can do to help.

@++
Julien