RE: Windows Octave compilation

From: John D
Subject: RE: Windows Octave compilation
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 01:14:38 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2014 11:09 PM
To: John D; John W. Eaton; address@hidden
Cc: PhilipNienhuis; address@hidden

----- Original Message -----

I have executed tools/set-mxe-env.sh before "make" but the the result is not
that expected

seeing the environmental variable list by set command.

I have looked into mxe-octave\usr\lib and found I have found
libnettle.dll.a.

I will manually execute the contents set-mxe-env.sh and see the reults.

Thanks

Tatsuro

--

It needs to be 'source tools/set-mxe-env.sh' rather than just executing
tools/set-mxe-env.sh