Is it possible to integrate an existing Block modeler/simulator into Oct

From: Ayman Bakr
Subject: Is it possible to integrate an existing Block modeler/simulator into Octave?
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 23:08:16 +0200

Dears,

I was wondering if it is possible to integrate a block diagram modeler/simulator (e.g. Scicos) in Octave. As Octave handles the incompatibility with Matlab as a bug, there may be trials (in the future) to transform simulink models into the integrated simulator models and vice versa.

I searched the list of possible projects but I didn't find anything related to block diagram modeler/simulator in Octave. I am very interested in this work and I am thinking in contributing with the Octave development team to develop this part in Octave (if possible).

Thanks & Best Regards,
Ayman Bakr