Re: GSOC'14 Looking for mentor

From: fgnievinski
Subject: Re: GSOC'14 Looking for mentor
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 19:47:29 -0700 (PDT)

And consider copying the contents of the gdocs spreadsheet into your wiki page -- reviewers might not have the patience to click through the links.  I used this in the past: http://excel2wiki.net/

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 11:37 PM, Felipe G. Nievinski <[hidden email]> wrote:
You should emphasize that out of the 112 functions proposed only X will need to be written from scratch, most of which are the trivial.

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 10:34 PM, sunnyv [via Octave] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have corrected it. Please take a look at my proposal on Melange website and pass on final comments so that I could make any necessary changes before the deadline.

Sincerely,
Sandeep.

http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Re-GSOC-14-Looking-for-mentor-tp4663055p4663224.html
To unsubscribe from Re: GSOC'14 Looking for mentor, click here.
NAML