GSOC Project

From: ismail mustafa abdelfatah abouelseoud
Subject: GSOC Project
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 21:15:35 +0100

Hello,

my name is  ISMAIL MUSTAFA ABDELFATAH .
i'm in the second year of electrical engineering in sapienza the university of roma.

I'm interested in doing a GSoc 2014 project under Octave. i'm intrested in Numerical projects .
Particularly, I would really like to work on implement solver for 1D nonlinear boundary value problems at first i think
to do  Incomplete sparse factorizations ichol, ilu but after I read about the two projects I think the implement
solver for 1D nonlinear boundary it more interesting
I instalted octave and i could build it and make the patches and now i try to creat more interesting patches.

I have just updated my personal page on the wiki [1].
and  I am looking forward to having precious feedback on it.

[1]http://wiki.octave.org/User:Ismail_mustafa

Thank you for your time,

ISMAIL MUSTAFA ABDELFATAH,

sapienza university of roma,