Re: GSOC'14 Looking for mentor

From: sunnyv
Subject: Re: GSOC'14 Looking for mentor
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 11:45:50 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Felipe,
Thanks for your suggestion and I apologize as this is my first time applying
for GSoC. I have modified my proposal according to your suggestions. I have
decided to complete the Coordinate system, Geodesy and Projection functions
in mapping package for GSoC. I have also grouped the functions as you have
said. But, I was not able to match all the functions to an implementation in
Geod package due to my lack of experience in the subject and also the lack
of some of the functions in the package. I have updated my public profile
page [http://wiki.octave.org/User:Sandeepmv] to include the links to these
documents. Please suggest any other improvements.

Sincerely,
Sandeep Manthi.