Idea for GSOC 2014

From: Vishnu Agarwal
Subject: Idea for GSOC 2014
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 16:07:33 +0530

Hi,
    am Vishnu Agarwal a student of Third year in IIT Roorkee currently pursuing Integrated M.Sc. in Applied Mathematics.I want to add my idea that is not listed in your idea list but still want to discuss.

Matlab uses Branch and Bound algorithm for solving integer linear programming and I dont think it is a good implementation and it does not support mix integer linear progrmming.I would like to work on this problem .

Please reply so that we can further discuss on this.

Regards
Vishnu Agarwal