Re: GSoC 2014 | CUDA

From: PrasannaKumar Muralidharan
Subject: Re: GSoC 2014 | CUDA
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 22:41:02 +0530

On 2 March 2014 22:32, Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:
Can you show me a url to this project? And does this driver work yet,
or is it just lip service?

Please have a look at 1. http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/beignet/2014-February/002495.html and 2. http://cgit.freedesktop.org/beignet/.

I have not tested the code myself yet. But I hope the code works based on 1st link (nearly 100% piglit opencl test suite pass rate and opencv opencl test suite pass rate of 99%). There is a need for latest Mesa, linux kernel 3.11 and Intel HD4000 (Ivy Bridge) for this project to work, installation instructions are available in the source tree for more details.

Hope this helps,
PrasannaKumar