Re: need test run on Mac

From: c.
Subject: Re: need test run on Mac
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 15:20:28 +0100

On 28 Feb 2014, at 04:25, Dmitri A. Sergatskov <address@hidden> wrote:

> Sorry for the confusion.
>
> I am using atlas, reference blas, openblas, and acml.
>
> I usually compile against the reference blas and then use LD_PRELOAD
> trick to overload shared library symbols.
> With ACML I see the problem similar to what you see on Mac.
> I see expected behavior blas libraries (and exactly same
> octave binary).
Does JWE's minimalistic example work correctly for you with ACML on fedora?

> This let me to suspect the blas library as a culprit.
As the crash happens after invocation of xerbla which is a
BLAS function I think this suspicio is sound and uite likely correct.

But as the failure seems to happen with both BLAS implementations
we were able to test on the Mac, it hardly helps find a solution :(

> Dmitri.
> --
c.