addpath/rmpath and PKG_ADD/PKG_DEL

From: Julien Bect
Subject: addpath/rmpath and PKG_ADD/PKG_DEL
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 09:22:43 +0100

Dear all,

I recently discovered by accident that using addpath and rmpath triggers the execution of respectively PKG_ADD and PKG_DEL, if they exist (see attached test script). This is not documented in the help of the functions. Is it an intended feature ?

If it is, I can file a documentation bug report and provide a documentation patch.

If it isn't, I can file a bug report as well, but providing a patch will probably be more difficult...

@++
Julien