Bug tracker plotting categories.

From: Pantxo Diribarne
Subject: Bug tracker plotting categories.
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 18:23:45 +0100

Hello,

With the recent integration of Qt graphics toolkit, there will emerge GL toolkit specific bugs. Theres is already an example here [1], and it would help having dedicated categories in the bug tracker.

If you agree with this, I think the best is simply adding two categories "Plotting with Qt" and "Plotting with FLTK". I initially thought "Plotting with OpenGL" could be split into two but we wouldn't know where to put bugs that are common to qt and fltk.

Pantxo

[1]  https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?41573