Re: Updating our project ideas

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Updating our project ideas
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 00:56:27 -0500

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 15:59:39 -0500, Nir Krakauer wrote:
> It's time to start getting
> http://wiki.octave.org/Summer_of_Code_Project_Ideas into shape for this
> coming summer.
> [...]
> 4) Audio processing (Mike?)

With respect to the current project description on the wiki, I'd say
the work is mostly done, so I'm going to remove it from the wiki. All
that remains is to get the results of last summer's project into a
form suitable for merging into Octave's default branch. This is
something I planned to work on after 3.8, so "soon" now.

Of course if anyone has ideas for further audio projects, feel free to
add them to the project ideas list.

--
mike