Re: GSoC

From: Felipe G. Nievinski
Subject: Re: GSoC
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 11:49:16 -0200

Done:

<http://wiki.octave.org/wiki/index.php?title=Summer_of_Code_Project_Ideas&action="">>

It'd be nice to include more projects that don't require C or C++ skills.

-F.

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 10:24 AM, Nir Krakauer <address@hidden> wrote:

I agree. Could you update the Ideas page accordingly?

Nir

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 8:17 PM, fgnievinski <address@hidden> wrote:
Nir Krakauer-2 wrote
> OK, I'm organizing our application at
> http://wiki.octave.org/GSoC_2014_application Please look through and edit.
>
> Also, the projects list in
> http://wiki.octave.org/Summer_of_Code_Project_Ideas needs to be up to
> date.
> I imagine some of the items listed have already been done, like the image
> package enhancements and the sympathetic integrator. Maybe we should move
> these to an 'old projects' on the Wiki?

Thanks for getting it started.

It looks like the GUI section is the one most in need of an update:
<http://wiki.octave.org/Summer_of_Code_Project_Ideas#Finish_the_Octave_GUI>

Can we add the Mapping package as a new project idea?
<http://wiki.octave.org/Mapping_package>

-F.