Re: LYH's jit changes pushed

From: Stefan Mahr
Subject: Re: LYH's jit changes pushed
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 23:17:38 +0100

Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso wrote:
> Just FYI, I have pushed LYH's GSoC 2013 JIT work, as reworked by
> Stefan Mahr. This includes the possibly dubious new jit rule for make
> check:
>
>     http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/graph/c3f3fa5a5db5

Thanks for pushing Jordi.

If someone wonders why some JIT tests fail now: Octave already has some
code that should be able to JIT compile some functions (sin, cos, exp
and some more). Due to a bug, JIT compiling fails for these functions.
This was the case before this patches and is still the case. The old
tests just did not catch this error.

Stefan