sundialsTB

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: sundialsTB
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 11:24:35 +0100

Hi,

The package sundialsTB works in Octave 3.8, though it is using mex interface.
* Has anybody tested sundials TB in Matlab vs. Octave?
* What about Octave vs. native C code?

Would there be an interest to re-package sundialsTB as a proper OF
package? If this is seen as useful I can do it. I see two solutions, a
quick one, which is generating the right PKG_ADD and PKG_DEL and then
renaming install_TB to post_install + some changes in the paths. The
other solution is to shuffle the sources around to provide a proper
src folder with its Makefile. The latter can take some more work but
is not overwhelmingly complicated.

Is anyone besides me interesting on having a proper OF package here?
This will also improve the Debian package, since, as far as I can see
it comes with pre-compiled mex files (?!).