Re: Windows installer

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Windows installer
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 10:01:55 -0500

On 01/06/2014 09:45 AM, John D wrote:

I thought about the compiled packages for a while and I think it is going to
be hard to do on a cross build system - the easier way to do this will be
create the compiled packages on a native machine and then include them as
binaries in the cross build system.

I agree that it is not easy now, but longer term I'd like to be able to cross compile the packages.