Document "search for already known bugs in Savanah"

From: Pantxo Diribarne
Subject: Document "search for already known bugs in Savanah"
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 13:30:11 +0100

Hello,

The best way (that I know of) to search for already known octave bugs in  Savanah is to use the search link inside the bug menu, *not* the search area on the left hand side of the window. I learned this reading a post here on the maintainers list, but I can't find this information on the octave site [1].  Am I wrong ?

I see that developers are worried about eventual duplicate bug reports about the GUI. Furthermore, the GUI directs user to this pages [1] if they want to report a bug. It seams to me that a small paragraph should be added. Using my frenchglish :

"... reported problems is the Octave bug tracker.  You should use the "search" link under the "bug" menu in order to search for keywords in octave specific bugs."

Pantxo

[1] http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/bugs.html