Re: odeset-odeget

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: odeset-odeget
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 16:36:30 +0100

On 21 October 2013 14:30, Roberto Porcù <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> in these days I created the blog where i want to publish week-by-week the
> developments of my code for ESA-Socis. I would like my blog to be linked on
> http://planet.octave.org/ . I asked it some days ago but without success.
> Could anybody help me?

Apologies for the slow reaction time. That's done now. Thanks to Jordi

> Another issue: I have implemented some functioning code which represents the
> beginning of my project and now, in order to go on, I need to edit the
> odeset/odeget functions and add the possibility to define other parameters,
> different from the actual ones. How should I proceed? Can I apply changes to
> odeset-odeget in "octave-odepkg" repo?

I don't understand the question. You are already making the changes on
the odepkg[1] package are you not? Just continue on that clone as you
are now. By the way, for future commit messages please try to follow
the commit message guidelines[2].

[1] https://bitbucket.org/robs88/octave-odepkg
[2] http://wiki.octave.org/Commit_message_guidelines