Re: Implementation of libpointer

From: Richard Crozier
Subject: Re: Implementation of libpointer
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 14:00:04 +0100

On 09/10/2013 13:55, Reza Housseini wrote:

Sorry if my question wasn't that clear.
I thought Octave packages are equal to Matlab toolboxes and I was
wondering how Matlab packages are represented in Octave?

equal no, but similar in concept, yes, except they are free, and do not come preinstalled by default to avoid clutter. The links I sent have instructions for installation etc.

Virtually all of the packages available are in OctaveForge. You will find there are some that do the same as some Matlab Toolboxes, but you would have to investigate them yourself to see what meets your needs.

Richard

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.