Re: octave on development level

From: Werner Koenig
Subject: Re: octave on development level
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 13:27:08 +0200

On 29.09.2013 12:58, c. wrote:
On 29 Sep 2013, at 11:45, Werner Koenig <address@hidden> wrote:

Ok, I want do it, but a little help from the list is welcome.
you're welcome to ask for help, but if you are trying to build the
development version I think the maintainers mailing list is a more appropriate
place to continue the discussion, so I am moving the discussion there.

Ok I agree, but give me a hint, what is the address of this mailing list
hg clone http://www.octave.org/hg/octave
after a ./bootstrap and ./configure --prefix=/opt/octave which works
if your "./configure" had worked ...

What does the flex-related section in config.log say?
the config.log on my system is yet complete empty.
... then your config.log would not be empty, actually even if ./configure fails
it will still write the error messages to config.log.

I am stupid. I don't realized that you mean the config.log of the actual build (in this case for octave on development). My reply is only valid for /var/log/config.log.
So next I have to examine the.config.log of the current build.

So long werner