Re: octave-image regionprops: Addition of labeled region in image I

From: Andreas Weber
Subject: Re: octave-image regionprops: Addition of labeled region in image I
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 08:20:47 +0200

On 13.09.2013 03:50, Carnë Draug wrote:
> On 12 September 2013 20:32, Andreas Weber <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Dear maintainers,
>> I've added the parameter "I" for PixelValueMeasurements
>> MaxIntensity, MinIntensity, MeanIntensity, PixelValues, WeightedCentroid
>> and made some cleanup of double code, for example
>> case {"boundingbox", "bounding_box"}
>> is unneeded because _ are removed with property = lower
>> (strrep(properties{k}, "_", ""));
>>
>> Can I push the change?
>
> I didn't try to apply the patch and see if it still works but looks
> good. Just one note, why didn't you remove the "euler_number" option
> like you did to all the other ones with an underscore?

Hi Carnë,

euler_number slipped through my fingers :-D, my fault. I'll fix it and
push this in the evening or tomorrow. I think I should also add a
description for the new I parameter.

"The optional grayscale image @var{I} is used for PixelValueMeasurements
(MaxIntensity, MinIntensity, MeanIntensity, PixelValues and
WeightedCentroid)."

Andy