Re: debug display options

From: Richard Crozier
Subject: Re: debug display options
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 09:08:05 +0100

On 27/08/2013 16:49, Rik wrote:
On 08/27/2013 04:58 AM, address@hidden wrote:
It's true, it might be nice to be able to control the debug verbosity.  But
one doesn't usually spend a lot of time in the debugger so my desire to see
this feature implemented, over others, is pretty low; It just doesn't rise
to the level of major irritant for me.

I find this quite surprising, with Matlab at least I probably spend about 70% of my coding time in the debugger. In fact, for me the interactive debugger is the major strength of the platform. Funny how differently people work.

Richard

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.