Re: Welcome SOCIS 2013 Applicants

From: mcecchetti
Subject: Re: Welcome SOCIS 2013 Applicants
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 15:41:16 -0700 (PDT)

Richard Crozier wrote
> The Octave bug and patch trackers are hosted on Savannah:
>
> http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/octave
>
> you could start looking through the bugs there.
>
> Also, on the Octave mailing list it is preferred that you bottom-post
> rather than top-post:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Bottom-posting
>
> Richard
>
> --

Hi all,
I tackled the following bug: "bug  #39314
<https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?39314>  : convn(x,y,"valid") produces
results that are different from Matlab".
I provided a patch and appended a specific comment:  #5
<https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?39314#comment5>  .

When will be published the list of selected students for SOCIS ?

Regards,
-- Marco