Re: changes to graphics.cc and subplot.m

From: PhilipNienhuis
Subject: Re: changes to graphics.cc and subplot.m
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 13:09:37 -0700 (PDT)

bpabbott wrote
> Using your scripts, the result doesn't look as bad as what you posted.
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4655825/brug-octave.png>

Yep; remarkably. I really don't follow why your result is so much better
with the same script.

The plots I posted were the same on Windows and Linux. Does OSX handle
graphics a bit differently?

Did you have the changesets by Panxto & Rik applied as well?

<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4655825/brug-octave-modified.png>

> I think this change would be ok and improve the esthetics. If you agree,
> I'll push a change.

As for me I'd like even higher subplots (less empty space in between), more
like the first ("good") example I posted.
But first I'd like to know how come you get so much different results with
the same script.

Philip