Fwd: [SOCIS] Your project has been selected

From: c.
Subject: Fwd: [SOCIS] Your project has been selected
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 15:14:18 +0200

It seems we made it again, Octave has been selected as one of the mentoring organizations for the ESA Summer of Code in Space programme.
Students from Europe and other eligible countries are invited to apply.

c.

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: [SOCIS] Your project has been selected
Date: 19 July 2013 15:02:26 GMT+02:00

Dear SOCIS submitter,

On behalf of the SOCIS team at ESA, I am pleased to inform you that your project has been selected for the 2013 edition of the programme.

Please start looking for a student as soon as possible, accordingly with the rules defined on the project page.

Keep in mind that the student and his/her university must reside in one of the ESA member states, and that evidence will have to be provided.

Due to the delay in the establishment of the programme, the overall timeline is shifted so that you have enough time to recruit a student and make the relevant checks.

The deadline for the students application is the 4th of August

Please do not hesitate to contact me by mail if you need any additional information.

Note that the SOCIS webpage will be updated very soon with the list of selected projects and the link to your idea page, in order to help you finding students.

Kind regards,

ESA - European Space Agency

Maxime Perrotin

SOCIS Project manager
System, Software and Technology Department

ESTEC

Keplerlaan 1, PO Box 299
NL-2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands

address@hidden | www.esa.int
T +31 71 565 4923 | F +31 71 565 5420

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.