Octave - Installation of packages

From: Sanja Milanovic
Subject: Octave - Installation of packages
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 08:17:50 +0200

Hello,
My name is Sanja Milanović, I am computer science student from Kragujevac, Serbia. I would like to work on Octave project "Installation of packages" for my final thesis and to contribute to Octave community, also.
Could you tell me what needs to be implemented regarding this project and, perhaps, give me some plan for work on it? So far I have used Octave programming language for numerical computations only.
I would greatly appreciate any kind of help you can provide me in working on the project.
My mentor's e-mail address is in Cc.
Respectfully,
Sanja Milanović