Re: creating an entry for mptoolbox on octave-forge

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: creating an entry for mptoolbox on octave-forge
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 19:04:03 -0400

On Jun 27, 2013, at 4:08 AM, CdeMills wrote:

> Hello,
>
> would it be possible to create a new directory "mptoolbox" on octave-forge,
> in the "extra" section ? The aim is to populate it with the actual content
> of this toolbox, be able to share it, and polish some rough edges to make it
> useable as an Octave-Forge package.
>
> Regards
>
> Pascal

I haven't tried this myself, but I expect it will do as you want.  First create
a clone in your Dropbox directory.

        cd ~/Dropbox
        hg clone http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave ./octave

Then make a clone of the Dropbox archive on each computer.

        hg clone ./octave ~/Development/octave/sources

I assume when you push the 2nd clone it will update the Dropbox clone.  If I'm
wrong about that, I hope someone will correct me.

Ben