Re: creating an entry for mptoolbox on octave-forge

From: Pascal Dupuis
Subject: Re: creating an entry for mptoolbox on octave-forge
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 23:12:16 +0200

Now the next big question. Under svn, I stored the svn history on
dropbox. On each machine where I use octave, I first  checkout-out a
local copy from the dropbox.  This way, I always started an Octave
session by "svn update", and did "svn commit" after closing,
documenting changes I made and putting them on the dropbox.

How can I make a similar construct on hg ? The goal is to dissociate
the repository storage from the actual working copies.

Regards

Pascal