Re: ITSOL interface

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: ITSOL interface
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 13:51:44 -0400

On 26 June 2013 10:56, Kai Torben Ohlhus <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 26.06.2013 16:31, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
>>

>> It got pulled in from Amod's repo. It's harmless. If you want to get
>> rid of it, do "hg strip -r 3d8df32791c2". I have done so in the public
>> repo.

The extra head was my fault. I started your repo by copying over
Amod's, but I forgot to strip the copy of his work.

>  hg is very powerful -.-

I hope this doesn't make it seem difficult to learn. I find that hg's
documentation is quite good. You should get in the habit of using "hg
help this" and "hg help that".

- Jordi G. H.