Re: Languages files for the gui

From: Philip Nienhuis
Subject: Re: Languages files for the gui
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 23:02:28 +0200

Hi Torsten

Torsten wrote:
<snip>
Are you going to push the updated ts-file into the repo?

I tried to but I got some funny hg error messages:

$ hg push
pushing to address@hidden/octave
pushing subrepo gnulib-hg to ssh://address@hidden//ctave/gnulib-hg
remote: setsockopt IP_TOS 8: Invalid argument:
remote: You tried to execute: hg -R /ctave/gnulib-hg serve --stdio
remote: Sorry, you are not allowed to execute that command.
abort: no suitable response from remote hg!
remote: setsockopt IP_TOS 8: Invalid argument:

...so I pushed the changeset to the patch tracker. Could you please push?

In addition I found that several English phrases in the GUI aren't mentioned in the .ts file. I've added what Ifoundbelow.

TIA

Philip

========missing text=========

==================
Preferences widget
==================
Cancel (on button)

Editor styles tab
-----------------
Default, Comment, Command, Number, Keyword, Single-quted string, Operator, Identifier, Double-quoted string

Terminal tab
------------
Cursor type
IBeam cursor, Block cursor, Underline cursor

Terminal tab
------------
Terminal colors
foreground, background, selection, cursor

Workspace tab
-------------
automatic, function, global, hidden, inherited, persistent

File browser
Name, Size, Type, Date modified

======
Editor
======
right click on code:
Undo, Redo, Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Select all