Re: Google Summer of Code - LaTeX processing

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code - LaTeX processing
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 18:04:24 -0400

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 2:09 PM, Andrej Lojdl <address@hidden> wrote:
When I modify graphics.in.h and add new property line_height emulating ( following example of fontsize ) and then modify txt-eng-ft.cc file. In this file yoffset is changing as yoffset -= (line_height + (face->size->metrics.height >> 6)), it isn't recognized. (unknown text property line_height). Is there another file that must be modified to add this new parameter ? I know this takes more time than anticipated. I have never met with such a large files and it's time consuming to figure out what's happening.

If you have problems, you should ask for help. Don't be shy. Could you provide a full changeset, so that we can have the full picture.

Michael.