Re: GSoC project

From: marco atzeri
Subject: Re: GSoC project
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 07:48:20 +0200

Il 6/16/2013 7:34 AM, Anirudha Bose ha scritto:

Can you give me some resources of the installer you had used earlier?
Can we do something so that Windows users do not have to install
MinGW/MSys or Cygwin to run Octave? If MinGW or Cygwin is indeed
necessary to run Octave (haven't checked yet), then perhaps we can
include their installers as a part of our setup.

- Anirudha

The cygwin setup has already octave-3.6.4 as available package.
You need only to focus on octave for MinGW/MSys build and installation

Regards
Marco