Re: Failed to build package glib

From: Anirudha Bose
Subject: Re: Failed to build package glib
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 22:17:01 +0530

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 9:59 PM, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
What version of mxe-octave are you using (hg id will tell you).

When I entered hg id, I got the following information:
    513a8deac0f0 tip

What commands did you use to do the build?  I don't think glib is
needed to build Octave.  Unless you are using

  changeset:   3036:1427f8d3a0af
  user:        John W. Eaton <address@hidden>
  date:        Mon Jun 10 08:39:52 2013 -0400
  summary:     make octave be the default target; new target, all-packages

or later, then the default target builds a lot of packages that aren't
needed.

To build mxe-octave, I first did hg clone http://hg.octave.org/mxe-octave and then make inside the directory mxe-octave. During this process glib was downloaded and built, at which point I got those errors.

Which command should I enter to build mxe-octave? Should I start all over again by by getting the latest clone?

- Anirudha