Re: Query regarding GSoC 2013 Application

From: Anirudha Bose
Subject: Re: Query regarding GSoC 2013 Application
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 13:29:24 +0530

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 1:26 PM, Anirudha Bose <address@hidden> wrote:
Octave has already provided a template [1] in their wiki for students to follow.

I forgot to add the link to the public application template. Here it is:

[1] http://wiki.octave.org/Template:Student_application_template_2013_public

Is it okay to  leave out the sections 'Prerequisites', 'Feeling fine', etc in the main proposal to be submitted to Melange? Can I take the good points from both the templates (Octave as well as GNU) and write my application in a custom format?

--
Anirudha Bose