Query regarding GSoC 2013 Application

From: Anirudha Bose
Subject: Query regarding GSoC 2013 Application
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 12:04:35 +0530

Hello everyone!
I have prepared my GSoC proposal for the project "Improve Binary Packaging". I have however deviated a bit from the public application template provided in the Wiki. For example, I have added sections like 'Project description' and 'Implementation'. These are intended to be a part of the application to be uploaded in Melange. Will it be a problem that I haven't followed the template? Should sections like "Feeling Fine" and "Only out of interest" be added to the application that will be submitted in Melange?

Hoping for a quick reply since not much time is left for the deadline.

Regards,