Re: Experimental matrix editor patch

From: vinukn
Subject: Re: Experimental matrix editor patch
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 18:15:12 -0700 (PDT)

It looks like 'variable view' in DomainMath IDE. It Convert a workspace
variable to text file and represent it in a matrix viewer. It can handle
almost all datas. When we using this type method, we should take care with
different types of datas like struct, struct array,cell,matrix,complex
numbers, multidimesional strings etc,because we are just displaying text
data in matrix viewer. I think the scripts in DomainMath IDE may be help you
to improve matrix editor!
Regards!