GSoC 2013

From: Anirudha Bose
Subject: GSoC 2013
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 20:08:39 +0530

Hello everyone!

I am a first year Computer Science undergraduate at International Institute of Information Technology, Bhubaneswar in India.
I have gone through the ideas page of GSoC 2013, and the project which interests me is "Improving Binary Packaging" since I think I have the required knowledge prerequisites.
I have already discussed briefly about the project with Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso on IRC. Kindly let me know if there are any more details regarding this project.

Regards,
Anirudha Bose