Fwd: use of symbolic toolbox for the inverse of a matrix

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Fwd: use of symbolic toolbox for the inverse of a matrix
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 09:18:41 -0400

Andreas, I'm forwarding your concerns to the address@hidden
list. Please follow up there.

- Jordi G. H.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <address@hidden>
Date: 21 April 2013 15:32
To: address@hidden

Hello you wrote in a the above thread
<quote author='Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso-2'>
On 29 September 2011 11:47, george brida <address@hidden> wrote:

> .. The symbolic packge doesn't have symbolic matrices implemented yet.

This information should be more public and not just
hidden here in a mail thread.

For a matrix based package this is critical information.

Could you arrange that it is in the readme or so of the octave
symbolic package?

Do you know whom I could ask for that to out it there?

I myself needed to fail with package and tried several Options
and searched, and searched, and searched and only
by just using some better wording I got down to this.

Nowhere else this information I could find so clear.

Thanks from Dresden

  Andreas.

Sent from http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com