Re: Bison autoconf tests

From: nrolland
Subject: Re: Bison autoconf tests
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 12:21:20 -0700 (PDT)

I think this way of determining the idiom relies on the system bison and not
the bison any dependency  provided as an argument to configure.sh

Installing from brew asks provide bison as a -L library.
My system has bison 2.3 by default, and this script disable bison entirely
as it fails to recognize the idiom based on a version which does not contain
it.