Re: GSoC proposal

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: GSoC proposal
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 10:45:12 -0400

On 14 April 2013 14:56, Nazar Gerasymchuk <address@hidden> wrote:
> Ho to all!

Hi.

> I want to participate in GSoC 2013 at some of Octave project related to Qt.
> Here is my public profile: http://wiki.octave.org/User:Troyane
>
> Waiting for your feedback!

This looks very interesting. So the next step is to start to get some
code going. Have you already cloned and built Octave? Do you need some
help doing so? After cloning Octave, read etc/HACKING. There has been
lots of activity recently in the GUI, and we certainly could use some
help.

Our main interest is in acquiring long-term contributors to Octave. If
you're able to, hang around #octave in Freenode so we can chat more
easily.

- Jordi G. H.